Saturday, October 1, 2011

Graduation.

GRADUATION! I think that is the only way you can say/write it after 4 years. All I basically wanted to do as I walked across the stage was...WHEW!...I made it! It was all worth it for sure. 

Before graduation on Friday (May 13, 2011), Jason's parents had a little graduation party/family get together for me. My Mom, Sean, Grandma, Larry, & my Aunt Kathy came from Arkansas/Oklahoma to celebrate with Jason and I. How sweet it is to have such an awesome family. I know I say it all the time, but truly it is one of the sweetest things in life to know you have an awesome family -- and that you get to spend both here on earth and eternity with them. 

The family at the graduation party {plus Miss Daisy girl of course}

Official!

Could not have done it without this sweet man in my life. Can't wait 'till it is his turn to graduate!

With Mom and Sean 

With Jill and Nolan

After graduation, my Mom and I had a few extra days to spend together. She took a whole week off from work to be with Jason and I. After a couple of days, Mom and I started to get a little bit of cabin fever, I took off work while she was in town. So we got crafty-- which is never a good things for us, it usually ends up in a big project. Which, is exactly what happened! Here's a look at the color we painted the "great wall" in our condo. 

I think it turned out great! It was definitely orange going on, luckily after it dried it was perfect "autumn stroll" {that's the name of the color}

Then one wall wasn't enough crafting for us. We then moved on to the powder bath. Mom decided the powder bath needed a little more than just paint. So off we went {skipping along the way} to HOBBY LOBBY!!! Never a good idea to go into that place with a cart. You end up with WAY to much at the register. I am kicking my-self right now because I didn't take any pictures of the bathroom all finished. It is powder blue with a gray heirloom stenciled onto one of the walls {like wallpaper}. Kind of going for an antique theme. Oh well, if you are truly interested, you will just have to come over when we move back to Arizona! 

No comments:

Post a Comment