Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jason’s 25th Birthday.



Does anyone else find it really difficult to buy gifts for their husbands? Well I do. Jason is one of the most humble people I know and will never admit when he wants something. So for his birthday day this year I had no idea what to get him, until I remembered about a Death Cab for Cutie concert a couple of our friends invited us to go to. At the time they invited us we didn’t think we would be in Arizona, but it turned out that our flight and trip we had planned were the exact same weekend as the concert! Finally I could surprise this man with something fun! And since Jason turned 25 this year 
{yes, Jason is a quarter of a century old, crazy!} he needed some fun! 



On his birthday he wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for a “man meal” as I call it—steak and potato. He had the cutest smile on his face waiting for that steak. {it was bliss for him}


We had a great time at the concert a month later with our friends Steven and Jenny Bailey! 

It's so fun to surprise him! He always so grateful! 
LOVE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment