Monday, October 10, 2011

Tulsa Zoo.


One day at work {not really work, I don’t get paid, but I call it that} they made an announcement over the intercom about giving blood. Well if you give blood you got 2 tickets to the Tulsa Zoo. In light of being poor students I thought this might be something fun Jason and I could do! 

We saved the tickets for the first nice day of the summer. Oh, did I mention that this summer Oklahoma had the hottest July on record, FOR THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES! Yes, hotter than Arizona! And we were here to experience it. {So lucky} So the fist nice day turned out to be labor day. I guess everyone else had the same idea to go to the zoo because it took us about an hour to go less than 1 mile to the entrance.

Jason and I had a blast. We packed a lunch and took the camelback full of water. Oh and we didn’t forget the camera! {seems like we are always forgetting the dumb thing}.



{Love Birds}



This was the cutest! The baby {on the left} was harassing Mommy {on the right}. Mom seemed like she had just about had enough. Like human Mommies, apparently monkey Mommies would like days off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment