Monday, October 10, 2011

1st Wedding Anniversary.

Married one year. I am so lucky to have Jason. He really is the best husband and friend I could wish for. He puts up with all my quirky habits, me crying in movies, and the concoctions I like to cook for dinner! { I get bored of the same ol’thing for dinner }

Love him!

Our anniversary fell on the weekend of the annual Terbush Family reunion in Oklahoma City. So when it rolled around this year and we were in Oklahoma, we decided it would be a fun trip. And it was! We spent time catching up with family and on Sunday we made a visit the Oklahoma City Temple and to Bricktown {downtown Oklahoma City}.  

Sorry there aren’t more pictures. It was raining outside most of the day on Sunday and I didn’t want to take the chance at ruining the camera. 


There is a little canal that runs all the way through Bricktown {in Oklahoma City}.
 Restaurants and shops all along.
 Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment