Thursday, December 22, 2011

Internship update.

So this whole week I have had class in Oklahoma City at the OU Health Sciences Center, what I didn't realize is that I have finally completed all the assignments for my internship! I am so excited to be completing my elective rotation at Cancer Treatment Center of America here in Tulsa, Oklahoma this January, for the last small portion of hours I need. Then I am all done!

I wish I had the words to thank my family, especially my husband for supporting me through this journey. I could not have done it alone. All of the projects, traveling, and time apart is definitely going to pay off! I am so excited that it will so be my turn to support Jason through his education!

So we finished a day early (yesterday) and I got to surprise Jason last night! I drove from Oklahoma City to Tulsa after dinner and made it just before bed time. He had the cutest look on his face! I am pretty sure it was the first time I have been able to surprise him. I loved it. I wish I could do it more often. 

It just reminded me that it really is the small things that keep a marriage going. 
Love making my Jason happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! I am so jealous your finishing your internship!!! Way to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete