Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just us.

Here's your warning... this might get a little emotional.
From about the third date and definitely after about the third week of dating, I knew with out a doubt Jason was my best friend and to be my eternal companion. Then I met his family... I mean, every single person in my husband's family is amazing {and that doesn't even begin to describe}. I am such a lucky girl. Since starting this blog, I realized just how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful loving best friend and husband. My family is so supportive and loving, no matter how many states lay between us.

After having the change to spend the past few years getting to know Jason's family, I understand what makes him...well, him. : )
A few engagement shots. {July 2011}
Cutest smile think I have ever seen.
True Love.

After our wedding in Oklahoma, Jason and I had to make it back to Arizona for school and work the next week. Jason surprised me for our honeymoon. We went to Durango, Colorado. Let me tell you, if you are tired of the heat in August... head to Durango. It was beautiful, but most of all it was less than 90°F. 
We pulled into the condos where we stayed after dark and in the rain, but that didn't hold back Jason's smile. 
Love that about him. 

{What a cutie}
I have never seen or heard of an Alpine Slide, but can I just say FUN! 




No comments:

Post a Comment