Friday, September 9, 2011

The Dating Days.

In light of starting a blog, sharing photo is a must! Especially if you want to get to know us a little better!
After only our second official date, Jason wanted me to meet his family. {I was so nervous!} What made it even more nerve racking, he has 4 brother and 4 sisters. If you good at math, that's 8 siblings! Big family, but I love it! I only have 2 big brothers, so marrying Jason I finally got the big and little sisters I always wanted. 

Jason and I had a TON of fun dating. From Jason teaching me how to snowboard, me showing Jason the good 'ole southern ways in Arkansas and Oklahoma, Mexico trips, cabin trips, camping, and well that's all I can think of right now, but you get the picture. :)

So here are a few pictures from our dating days...

If I can remember correctly, this was one of the first times Jason and I spent time together as an official couple!
He's such a sweetie!
Superstition Mountains, Mesa, Arizona. Hobo dinner night with Chris, Melissa, Tate, Tanner & the Adamsons'.
Arizona sunsets are the MOST beautiful of any I have ever seen, which is what provided such beautiful lighting for this pic.. oh and the photographer is pretty good to. Thanks Mel!
Snowboarding in Greer, Arizona at Sunrise Ski Resort.
Snowboarding + Hubby = Simply the Best
Rosarito, Mexico fish market. What a fun trip with awesome friends! 
Jordan & Julie Baldwin's wedding. Couldn't tell I had my wisdom teeth out the day before! 
The Baldwin orchard, spring 2010.





2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! You two are adorable!! Can't wait to hear more and more stories! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! Thanks for posting your pictures! I love them. You guys are an awesome couple. Love you!

    ReplyDelete