Thursday, September 8, 2011

If you can't beat 'em.... join 'em!

Here we are. Jason and I have been married for more than a year now, so I guess it's time I started a blog! It doesn't seem like we have that interesting of a life, but a lot sure does go on! If I were good, I would give a complete breakdown of our history since last August 7, 2010. Instead, I'll give you the "short-but-sweet" version. 

We got married in Oklahoma last August 7, 2010; Jason closed on our first "home" {a condo} 9 days before we were married; Went on out honeymoon to BEAUTIFUL Dorango, Colorado; Finally made it back to Mesa, Arizona and school started; I was accepted to a dietetic internship with the University of Oklahoma {had to report to oklahoma city June 6, 2011}; I graduated this past May 2011 with a degree in nutrition {dietetics} from ASU; Jason and I just made a trip back home to be sealed in the Mesa, Arizona Temple on august 13, 2011... most beautiful day of my life. There you go. Now I can keep up with "the now"!

I always thought blogging was a waste of time, but now that jason and I are living about 1,200 miles from his family, I feel a little disconnected. I miss them!!! So this is my attempt to feeling a little more connected to family. So far so good. 


1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to hear how you guys are doing. Good luck in OK. Your pics make me miss Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete