Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas 2011.



Oh me, oh my!
It has almost been a month since my last post! So I guess the saying is true, time really does fly! I better get to talking about Christmas before Valentine’s Day gets here!

This Christmas we spent it (again) with my family in Arkansas. Jason and I had such a great time! But we were also thinking about his family back in Arizona. Wishing we could be at two placed at once, or at least see both families in the same day. Maybe some day soon. : )

I love the Christmas season. It gives you hope for the New Year to come, and time to reflect on the year that was. 

We had our traditional Christmas dinner, steak, shrimp, baked potatoes, and what ever veggies sound delicious at the time. Always a winner in my book. Since we had t-bone steaks this year (thanks Mike & Mary B German!) Jason decided that it should be Christmas for Daisy too! So she got the bone from our steak. I'm pretty sure it was as big as her, well maybe I'm exaggerating a little. : )
She LOVED it. 

Christmas damage, CHECK! : )

Love them.

Does anyone else have this problem: all the good pictures turn out blurry or out of focus?! Drives me crazy sometimes. No matter, you can still tell how happy our little family is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment