Thursday, November 17, 2011

Raisin’ the roof.



Back when the sun was still up after 5 in the afternoon, Jason and I headed to Arkansas to see my parents. This trip we made a pact that we were going to actually be helpful to my parents instead of sleeping, watching movies, and eating. And luckily they had a project in mind. The shed roof.

Sean and Jason worked for 2 days on re-roofing the shed. They worked so hard! And they did such a great job. Mom and I were on the ground painting trim, picking up nails and shingles, and working on craft projects. Yes, craft projects. I have been wanting to make these cute frames with chicken wire. So with some of the scrap wood leftover, I nailed a few frames together and stapled chicken wire to the back. They turned out pretty cute! But, I think the shed turned out better!


Hahaha.. I caught 'em. 
Two good men. 

After all the work was said and done, the only think left to do was, well…. go out for ice cream of course! Daisy loved that trip!

She learns pretty quick where the good stuff is. 
Loving it.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Good work. Any pictures of your frames? Chris and I should try and be useful when we visit his parents too. I think we end up doing just what you said...sleeping in, watching tv...

    ReplyDelete